- First result of annual modulation search has been published in Phys. Rev. Lett.
- First direct search of iBDM with COSINE-100 was published in Phys. Rev. Lett as an Editors’ suggestion (April/3th, 2019).
- First annual modulation search from COSINE-100
- COSINE-100 initial 59.9 days data indicate no dark-matter induced events, significantly challenging the DAMA claim
- Neil and Reina interviewed by BBC radio
Author Archives: hyounggyu
During IDM2016 conference in Sheffield, UK, Neil and Reina were invited to BBC radio to discuss about sterile neutrino and dark matter. Start listening from 19:20.
DM-Ice and COSINE-100 were covered in Physics Today article, “Disputed dark-matter results gets put to the test”. PDF version is also available. External link: http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/magazine/physicstoday/article/69/7/10.1063/…