COSINE-100 report the results from the search for a dark matter-induced annual modulation signal in NaI(Tl) based on 1.7 years of COSINE-100 data. The result is consistent with both a null hypothesis and DAMA/LIBRA’s 2-6 keV best fit value. arXiv:1903.10098
- First result of annual modulation search has been published in Phys. Rev. Lett.
- First direct search of iBDM with COSINE-100 was published in Phys. Rev. Lett as an Editors’ suggestion (April/3th, 2019).
- First annual modulation search from COSINE-100
- COSINE-100 initial 59.9 days data indicate no dark-matter induced events, significantly challenging the DAMA claim
- Neil and Reina interviewed by BBC radio