DM-Ice and COSINE-100 were covered in Physics Today article, “Disputed dark-matter results gets put to the test”. PDF version is also available.
- Strong constraints from COSINE-100 on the DAMA dark matter results using the same sodium iodide target
- First result of annual modulation search has been published in Phys. Rev. Lett.
- First direct search of iBDM with COSINE-100 was published in Phys. Rev. Lett as an Editors’ suggestion (April/3th, 2019).
- First annual modulation search from COSINE-100
- COSINE-100 initial 59.9 days data indicate no dark-matter induced events, significantly challenging the DAMA claim